"I love Davis Farmland!"
$22.95 Wednesdays – Fridays
$24.95 Saturdays – Sundays & April School Vacation (April 19th-23rd)
Please Note: Davis Farmland is OPEN weather and ground conditions permitting. Always call or check the web before heading out. Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger when visiting Davis Farmland.
𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 “Admission 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬” 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
Tickets will not be available to purchase at admissions during Phase 4. Timed entry tickets are at 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 12pm, and 1. Per state regulations, capacity is limited.
Members will need to reserve Member Tickets online for every day you visit for everyone listed on your pass, including unnamed guests. At checkout, enter code: MEM21
Members MUST complete a 2021 waiver online BEFORE your first visit.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨:
- Water tables, Gem Mining, Pretend Fishing and Duck Races
- MooTown, USA (child size, pretend village) will be OPEN with capacity limitations and restrictions.
- Critter Corner, Baby Chick House & Reptile Ranch
- Hayrides – Based on availability. Tickets are available at guest information ($5 for up to a family of 5)
- Farmer, Guest & Animal Interactions – Farmers and guests must be masked, and there will be hand sanitizer or hand washing nearby.
- 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 – Farmland guests will be able to explore Davis Farmland’s Animal Showcase including North America’s largest collection of endangered farm animals. We have 50+ new babies just waiting to meet you!
- 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 – Our souvenir Moo Moo grain cups can be purchased at Admissions, Guest Information or the Slushie Shack. Rest assured, Peanut the camel will be waiting…
- Pony Rides – $5 per ticket, per child. Tickets available at guest information.
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 & 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 – OPENS JUNE 19TH – More details and tickets information coming soon.
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 – Crawl, slither, scoot, slide and ride your way to FUN! Slide down the 80 foot Cow-A-Bunga Super Slide, build a fort, scale to the peak of our summit climber, scoot around on the scooter bugs or take a spin on the pedal go carts and climb and slide on the play structures.
- 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬 – Bounce, climb and pretend! The Jumbo Jump Pad, Mr. Inflate-a-Bull Bounce House, Baby and Me Swings, Playgrounds, Sand Play, and Toddler Play are OPEN!
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 – We have a full food menu, snacks, and beverages available for outdoor dining at the Herd Rock Calfe, Udder Rock Calfe, and Slushie Shack.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
- Gift Shop – Gift shop will be open for souvenirs, snacks, drinks, fudge, and more!
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 – Please remember to practice social distancing and wash hands for at least 20 seconds.
Health & Safety Measures
How We Will Help Keep You Safe
- No touch infrared thermometers will be used to take the temperature of all staff and guests prior to entering the farm. No person with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be allowed entry.
- Guests are required to purchase tickets and complete waivers online prior to arrival.
- We will always have janitorial on staff, disinfecting bathrooms, door handles, and high touch surfaces throughout the park. We have a professional cleaning company coming in every night to disinfect the restrooms and hallways.
- Masks are required for all farmers and guests, 5 years and older.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
If you are sick or believe you have been recently exposed to the virus, please do not visit until well. We recommend that visitors who are over 65 years old or with underlying health issues wait to visit during later phases.
Please Cover Your Mouth & Nose With a Face Mask!
All visitors age 5 years and older must wear a face mask during their entire visit.
Practice Social Distancing
Please practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farmers. We will provide guests with a one-way route to explore the farm to help maintain social distancing more easily.
Wash your hands often & Avoid Touching Your Face
Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently. When washing your hands, remember to wash using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. We have handwashing sinks and hand sanitizers located throughout the farm.
Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if you have unwashed hands.
Avoid Touching Surfaces
We are trying our best to keep surfaces in the farm as sanitized as possible, but please try to avoid touching unnecessary surfaces to reduce potential exposure and the spread of COVID-19. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands after touching anything other guests may have touched.