"I love Davis Farmland!"
Please Note: Davis Farmland is OPEN weather and ground conditions permitting. Always call or check the web before heading out. Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger when visiting Davis Farmland.
Open Weekends through October 31st, weather permitting.
GUARANTEED MEMBER ADMISSION! Members and Member Guests will NO LONGER need to reserve tickets online. (If you have already reserved tickets for the coming weeks, please redeem them at admissions.)
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨:
- Water tables, Gem Mining, Pretend Fishing and Duck Races
- MooTown, USA (child size, pretend village) will be fully open!
- Critter Corner, Baby Chick House & Reptile Ranch
- Hayrides – included with admission
Farmer, Guest & Animal Interactions – Farmers and guests must be masked, and there will be hand sanitizer or hand washing nearby.
- 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 – Farmland guests will be able to explore Davis Farmland’s Animal Showcase including North America’s largest collection of endangered farm animals. We have 50+ new babies just waiting to meet you!
- 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 – Our souvenir Moo Moo grain cups can be purchased at Admissions, Guest Information or the Slushie Shack.
- Pony Rides – $5 per ticket, per child. Tickets available at guest information.
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 & 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 – closed for the season.
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 – Crawl, slither, scoot, slide and ride your way to FUN! Slide down the 80 foot Cow-A-Bunga Super Slide, build a fort, scale to the peak of our summit climber, scoot around on the scooter bugs or take a spin on the pedal go carts and climb and slide on the play structures.
- 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬 – Bounce, climb and pretend! The Jumbo Jump Pad, Mr. Inflate-a-Bull Bounce House, Baby and Me Swings, Playgrounds, Sand Play, and Toddler Play are OPEN!
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 – We have a full food menu, snacks, and beverages available for dining at the Herd Rock Calfe, Udder Rock Calfe, and Slushie Shack.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
- Gift Shop – Gift shop will be open for souvenirs, snacks, drinks, fudge, and more!
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 – Please remember to practice social distancing and wash hands for at least 20 seconds.
Health & Safety Measures
As of Wednesday, June 16th
- Waivers online prior to arrival.
- We have a professional cleaning company coming in every night to disinfect the restrooms and hallways.
- Masks are optional everywhere. Non-vaccinated guests should continue wearing masks indoors.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
If you are sick or believe you have been recently exposed to the virus, please do not visit until well.
Masks are optional everywhere. Non-vaccinated guests should continue wearing masks indoors.
Please continue to wash your hands. For your convenience, hand washing and sanitizing stations are located throughout the farm.