We offer school field trips in spring and fall!
Includes a guided educational tour and hands-on animal encounters in the largest sanctuary of endangered farm animals in North America, unlimited play and learning in Imagine Acres, Adventureland, MooTown, USA and take a tractor drawn hayride. Apple and pumpkin picking tours available in the fall.
School Field Trips: (for ages 1-9 years) Our curriculum based experiences promise learning through FUN!
Available Spring & Fall Weekdays
Kids & Adults $12.95 per person
Delicious & Healthy Food Options Available in the Herd Rock Calfe!
Requirements for all Adventures
- All guests must complete waiver prior to arrival. (printable waiver below)
- Both Adventures are based on availability & require a 24hr advance reservation and a minimum 16 paying guests.
- One person is required to collect and make payment upon arrival for everyone in the group
- including parents and siblings. We accept cash, check or charge.
- One working chaperone (18+) required for every 5 paying children and is admitted free
- into the farm. Davis Farmland & Mega Maze are open weather permitting.
- Private outings are available. Asks for details.