Hope you’re HUNGRY! You will eat well.
In compliance with the Massachusetts phase II reopening, the Herd Rock and Udder Rock are open for outdoor dining with a limited menu.
We are committed to the health and safety of you and your family.
– We serve the freshest of ingredients, that why we source locally, when available.
– Masks are worn by all employees and gloves are worn by food handlers.
– Dedicated safety & sanitation employee every shift.
– Detailed disinfecting and sanitation throughout the day.
– Sanitation and disinfection check list to ensure compliance.
-Management and staff are ServeSafe certified.
-Barriers between guests and staff at every register.
-Utensils and condiments are individually wrapped for safety.
-Tables are 6+ feet apart.
-Tables and seating are disinfected after every use.
During the initial reopening, our chef has created a limited menu with your Farmland favorites! Check back often for menu additions and specials.
Please notify server of food allergies and ask about gluten free options.