𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
We are very excited that Davis Farmland will be starting Phase II of reopening on 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟖𝐭𝐡 in compliance with the Massachusetts Phase II Re-Opening Strategic Plan.
In order for this to happen in phase II, we must follow strict guidelines and safety procedures for guests and farmers.
Please read all information below before your visit, and please follow all signage and rules posted in the farm. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.
𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝟏: 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
$𝟏𝟗.𝟗𝟓 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 (𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟐 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞)
𝐚𝐝𝐝-𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 $𝟓 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
(under age 2 and adults do not need a water play ticket. Water Play ticket is not valid without purchase of Phase II Davis Farmland admission ticket.)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PHASE II TICKETS!
𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 “𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬” 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
Tickets will not be available to purchase at admissions during Phase II. Timed entry tickets are at 9am, 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 12pm, 1, and 2. Per state regulations, capacity is limited.
Unfortunately, during phase II we cannot accept prepaid tickets, rain passes, group rates, library tickets/passes, donated tickets, any other pre-purchased admission, or discounts. All farm tickets are nonrefundable.
𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬: Per state regulations, we are required to control the number of guests in the farm each day. Your Farmland membership is now active and allows you to reserve an online admission ticket every day for everyone listed on your pass, including unnamed guests. 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈. Per state regulations and capacity limitations, members can reserve a 1-hour water play ticket for each child listed on your pass (𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟐 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 & 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤).
Phase II allows us to open A LOT MORE of Davis Farmland and your membership will become active. Due to state regulations and restrictions we will prorate your membership at a phase II prorate for anyone that purchased their membership by May 1st, 2020.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭:
– Select “Buy Tickets”.
– Select “Member Admission” then enter qualifying number of members (listed on pass including unnamed).
– If you are also reserving water play for children listed on pass: enter qualifying number of children on pass (under 2 and adults do not need a water park ticket)
– Add to Cart then click “next”.
–– Proceed to check out.
– On the day of your visit, bring your printed barcoded tickets, your membership card, and photo ID.
– Complete waiver prior to your first visit of the season.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨:
- 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 – Farmland guests will be able to explore Davis Farmland’s Animal Showcase including North America’s largest collection of endangered farm animals. We have 50+ new babies just waiting to meet you!
- 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 – Our souvenir Moo Moo grain cups can be purchased at Admissions, Guest Information or the Slushie Shack. Rest assured, Peanut the camel will be waiting…
- 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 – Michael Ralbovsky from Rainforest Reptile Shows will be at Davis Farmland will his giant snakes, lizards, tortoises, ALLIGATORS and more!
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 & 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 –New England’s largest, zero depth water spray park is open with state mandated restrictions and limited capacity. When you purchase your Davis Farmland admission ticket online, you can add-on a 1 hour Play & Spray ticket for $5 for your children (adults and under the age of 2 do not need water spray park tickets).
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 – Crawl, slither, scoot, slide and ride your way to FUN! Slide down the 80 foot Cow-A-Bunga Super Slide, build a fort, scale to the peak of our summit climber, scoot around on the scooter bugs or take a spin on the pedal go carts and climb and slide on the play structures.
- 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬 – Bounce, climb and pretend! The Jumbo Jump Pad, Baby and Me Swings, Playgrounds, Sand Play, and Toddler Play are OPEN!
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞- 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈, 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦. We will have a full food menu, snacks, and beverages available for outdoor dining at the Herd Rock Calfe, Udder Rock Calfe, and Slushie Shack.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 – Please remember to practice social distancing and wash hands for at least 20 seconds.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈?
Per state regulations, the following will be closed or unavailable during Phase II of re-opening:
- The playhouses in MooTown USA
- The water tables and Yellow Bounce Cow in Imagine Acres
- The Critter Corner & Reptile Ranch
- Hayrides/Pony Rides
- Inflatable Water Slide, Bubble Blast, and Slip and Slide in Play & Spray
- Farm demonstrations, shows and events (bottle feeding, egg collecting & goat milking)
- The Gift Shop
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 – During Phase II, guests cannot bring any outside food into the farm.
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
- No touch infrared thermometers will be used to take the temperature of all staff and guests prior to entering the farm. No person with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be allowed entry.
- Guests are required to purchase tickets and complete waivers online prior to arrival.
- We will always have janitorial on staff, disinfecting bathrooms, door handles, and high touch surfaces throughout the park. We have a professional cleaning company coming in every night to disinfect the restrooms and hallways.
- Masks are required for all farmers and guest, 2 years and older.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 & 𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤!All visitors ages 2 and older must wear a face mask during their entire visit.
𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
Please practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farmers.
Wash your hands often & Avoid Touching Your Face
Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently. When washing your hands, remember to wash using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. We have handwashing sinks and hand sanitizers located throughout the farm.
𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬
We are trying our best to keep surfaces in the farm as sanitized as possible, to reduce potential exposure and the spread of COVID-19. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands frequently.