During Phase 2, Davis Farmland is open, weather and ground conditions permitting. Always call or check the web before heading out.
Today, July 5, Davis Farmland is OPEN from 9:30-4. We expect beautiful, warm, summer day on the farm today.
Adventure Play & Spray is open today and must be reserved in one hour time slots.
Water Spray Park!
Meet all your Old Friends!
And New Ones!
We are in full compliance with state regulations.
Read full Phase II policies below.
Phase Two Opening Information
It has been great seeing so many familiar faces and making new friends! We want to thank everyone who has come to the farm for a visit, kind words of encouragement, or simply wishing us well as we go through the phases of reopening. Your support and understanding means the world to us!
In order for this to happen in phase II, we must follow strict guidelines and safety procedures for guests and farmers.
Please read all information below before your visit, and please follow all signage and rules posted in the farm. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.
Phase 2 Admission Information
$19.95 per All-Day ticket (under the age of 2 is free)
add-on a 1 hour water play ticket for $5 per child (one water play ticket per child, per day)
Under age 2 and adults do not need a water play ticket.
Water Play ticket is not valid without purchase of Phase II Davis Farmland admission ticket.
Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger when visiting Davis Farmland. Read more about our admission policy.
𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 “𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬” 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
Tickets will not be available to purchase at admissions during Phase II. Timed entry tickets are at 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 12pm, 1, and 2. Per state regulations, capacity is limited.
We now accept prepaid tickets, rain passes, , library tickets/passes, and donated tickets with an online timed ticket. We will not be able to accept group rates, coupons or other discounts.
𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬: Per state regulations, we are required to control the number of guests in the farm each day. Your Farmland membership is now FULLY active. You will still need to reserve an All Day online admission ticket every day you visit for everyone listed on your pass, including unnamed guests – AND you can now use your Member Friends Discount!
Member Friends Discount: SAVE $5 EACH! Members will be able to bring 4 friends each visit by reserving member guest admission tickets online. Farmland Members are required to reserve a specific day and time slot for each visit.
For members that purchased memberships prior to May 1st and selected a gift card for your prorate, gift cards can be picked-up beginning Monday, June 15th at Guest Information. Prorating ends Sunday, June 14th. As an added benefit, THIS YEAR ONLY, members will receive 10% of all food purchases!
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈. Per state regulations and capacity limitations, members can reserve a 1-hour water play ticket for each child listed on your pass (𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟐 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 & 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤). Members can reserve one water play ticket per child, per day.
Phase II allows us to open A LOT MORE of Davis Farmland and your membership will become active. Due to state regulations and restrictions we will prorate your membership at a phase II prorate for anyone that purchased their membership by May 1st, 2020.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭:
– Select “Buy Tickets”.
– Select “Member Admission” then enter qualifying number of members (listed on pass including unnamed).
– If you are also reserving water play for children listed on pass: enter qualifying number of children on pass (under 2 and adults do not need a water park ticket)
– Add to Cart then click “next”.
–– Proceed to check out.
– On the day of your visit, bring your printed barcoded tickets, your membership card, and photo ID.
– Complete waiver prior to your first visit of the season.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨:
- NEW TO PHASE II Farmer, Guest and Animal Interactions – These newly introduced interactions will allow farmers to hold an animal for guests to pet and interact with. The farmer and guest must be masked, and there will be hand sanitizer or hand washing nearby.
- 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 – Farmland guests will be able to explore Davis Farmland’s Animal Showcase including North America’s largest collection of endangered farm animals. We have 50+ new babies just waiting to meet you!
- 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 – Our souvenir Moo Moo grain cups can be purchased at Admissions, Guest Information or the Slushie Shack. Rest assured, Peanut the camel will be waiting…
- 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 – Michael Ralbovsky from Rainforest Reptile Shows will be at Davis Farmland will his giant snakes, lizards, tortoises, ALLIGATORS and more!
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 & 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 –New England’s largest, zero depth water spray park is open with state mandated restrictions and limited capacity. When you purchase your Davis Farmland admission ticket online, you can add-on a 1 hour Play & Spray ticket for $5 for your children (adults and under the age of 2 do not need water spray park tickets).
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 – Crawl, slither, scoot, slide and ride your way to FUN! Slide down the 80 foot Cow-A-Bunga Super Slide, build a fort, scale to the peak of our summit climber, scoot around on the scooter bugs or take a spin on the pedal go carts and climb and slide on the play structures.
- 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬 – Bounce, climb and pretend! The Jumbo Jump Pad, Baby and Me Swings, Playgrounds, Sand Play, and Toddler Play are OPEN!
- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞- 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈, 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦. We will have a full food menu, snacks, and beverages available for outdoor dining at the Herd Rock Calfe, Udder Rock Calfe, and Slushie Shack.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
- NEW TO PHASE II Gift Shop – Gift shop will be open for souvenirs, snacks, drinks, fudge, and more!
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 – Please remember to practice social distancing and wash hands for at least 20 seconds.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈?
Per state regulations, the following will be closed or unavailable during Phase II of re-opening:
- The playhouses in MooTown USA
- The water tables and Yellow Bounce Cow in Imagine Acres
- The Critter Corner & Reptile Ranch
- Bubble Blast, and Slip and Slide in Play & Spray
- Farm demonstrations, shows and events (bottle feeding, egg collecting & goat milking)
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐈 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 – During Phase II, guests cannot bring any outside food into the farm.
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬
Health & Safety
How We Will Help Keep You Safe
- No touch infrared thermometers will be used to take the temperature of all staff and guests prior to entering the farm. No person with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be allowed entry.
- Guests are required to purchase tickets and complete waivers online prior to arrival.
- We will always have janitorial on staff, disinfecting bathrooms, door handles, and high touch surfaces throughout the park. We have a professional cleaning company coming in every night to disinfect the restrooms and hallways.
- Masks are required for all farmers and guest, 2 years and older.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
If you are sick or believe you have been recently exposed to the virus, please do not visit until well. We recommend that visitors who are over 65 years old or with underlying health issues wait to visit during later phases.
Please Cover Your Mouth & Nose With a Face Mask!
All visitors ages 2 and older must wear a face mask during their entire visit.
Practice Social Distancing
Please practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and farmers. We will provide guests with a one-way route to explore the farm to help maintain social distancing more easily.
Wash your hands often & Avoid Touching Your Face
Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently. When washing your hands, remember to wash using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. We have handwashing sinks and hand sanitizers located throughout the farm.
Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if you have unwashed hands.
Avoid Touching Surfaces
We are trying our best to keep surfaces in the farm as sanitized as possible, but please try to avoid touching unnecessary surfaces to reduce potential exposure and the spread of COVID-19. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands after touching anything other guests may have touched.