- Hours & admission change with the seasons.
- Last admission is 90 minutes before closing.
- Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger.
- Davis Farmland offers several discounts. See here.
- Davis Farmland offers 1/2 price admission weekdays after 2pm in April/May and September/October (Starting September 8th).
- Holidays open: Patriot’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Columbus Day
- Davis Farmland accepts all major credit cards.
- Open weather Permitting.
- Click here to purchase tickets online.
2017 Fall Hours & Prices
2017 fall admission coming soon.
2017 Summer Hours & Prices
2017 summer admission coming soon.
2017 Spring Hours & Prices
2017 spring admission coming soon.
- Members receive 10% off birthday party packages and sleepovers.
- Member Guest Discount. Bring up to 4 guests each time you visit and your guests will be admitted into Farmland at the posted discounted rate.
- 10% off your purchase in our Gift Shop. (Member discounts do not apply towards gift cards).
- Member Pony Ride Cards are available to members only and are good for 2 whole seasons. Available in a 12 or 20 ride card.
- Member Appreciation Night – A special evening of events for members and their guests filled with food, fun, and excitement.
- Members and up to 4 friends can enjoy Davis Mega Maze at a discounted rate.
- Sign up to receive Farmland’s e-MOOsletter and stay updated on events throughout the season.
Take I-290E to I-190 N to Exit 6 and follow the signs
From Leominster/ Fitchburg
Route 2 to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow the signs
From Boston, Route 2
Take route 2 W to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow the signs
From Boston (Mass Pike)
Take I-190 to I-495 N to exit 26, then route 62 W (9.3 miles) and follow signs.
Take 146 N to I-290 E to I-190 N. Take exit 6 and follow the signs.
From New York/ Hartford
Take I-95 N to I-91 N to I-84 E to Mass Pike I-90 E. Take exit 10 and follow I-290 to I-190N. Take exit 6 and follow the signs.
From Concord/Manchester/Nashua, NH
Take I-93 S (from Nashua take US-3 S) I-495 S to route 2W to I-190 S to exit 6 and follow signs.
GEO: 42.436591, -71.726275
If Davis Farmland is forced to close during the day due to inclement weather or poor ground conditions we will issue rain passes to guests that are inside of the farm at the time of closing.
Rain passes only apply to guests that have paid general admission.
Rain passes exclude special events and activities.
Rain passes are valid for the 2016 season, only.
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Sanitizing Wipes
- Hand washing stations
- Complimentary sunscreen
- Child size restrooms
- Multiple First Aid Stations
- Stroller, wheelchair and wagon rentals
- 1st handicap and child accessible farm
- Changing rooms
- Nursing rooms
- Free WIFI
- AND so much more
Davis Farmland is a child safe facility.
At Davis Farmland, adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger.
Davis Farmland is a smoke-free facility.
Davis Farmland is only open weather and ground conditions permitting. Always call or check the web before heading out.
Hours and admission change with the farm season.
Last admission to Davis Farmland is 90 minutes prior to close.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
AAA: Present your AAA card at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
1/2 Price Admission after 2pm weekdays in April & May and September & October (beginning September 8th) .
MTA: Present your MTA card at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
Military: Present your valid Military ID at the time of admission and receive $2 off the price of admission up to 4 people.
Safety Weekend (April 30 & May 1): Active firefighters, EMT’s, police officers, armed service personnel and their immediate family are admitted FREE to Davis Farmland when accompanied by the safety officer and their valid service I.D.
Mother’s Day (May 8th): Kids bring your mom FREE!
Father’s Day (June 19th): Kids bring your dad FREE!
Grandparent’s Day (September 11th): Kids bring your grandparent’s FREE!
Group discounts available for groups of 15 or more paying guests. Groups must be reserved at least 48 hours ahead of time.
Only one discount may be applied. Not valid with other discounts, packages or evening events.
1. Are you weather permitting?
Yes. We are open both weather and conditions permitting. Always call (978)422-MOOO(6666) or check the web before heading out.
2. What parts of Davis Family Farm Adventures do I need a child 12 or under to enter?
Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger to enter Davis Farmland, our Children’s Discovery Farm.
Adults may visit all other parks unaccompanied by a child 12 years or younger, including: Davis Mega Maze, Outdoor Laser Tag, the Zip Line, Apple Picking and Pumpkin Picking.
3. When does Play and Spray open for the season?
Play and Spray officially opens for the season on Saturday, June 18th.
4. Where can I find Birthday Party information?
Click here for our Animal Birthday Party packages, and here for our Splash Birthday Party packages.
5. Where can I find Group Visit information?
Click here for our group packages! Groups are available for 15 or more paying guests. The age limit for groups is 9 years or younger.
6. What kind of apples do you have?
Our U-pick apple orchard is full of crisp, delicious and sweet Cortland and Macintosh apples.
7. Are your apples certified organic?
No, they are not.
8. Do I need to pay separate admissions for Davis Mega Maze, Outdoor Laser Tag or U-pick apples and pumpkins?
Yes. Our farmparks have separate admission and operating hours. Combo passes and combo group rates are available.
9. Can we bring our own food into the park?
Yes! You may bring anything that doesn’t require cooking or refrigerating (as we do not have the facilities for these activities) and alcoholic beverages are not allowed at any park at Davis Family Farm Adventures.
10. Are pets allowed at any of the farmparks?
No, pets are not allowed in any park, other than service animals.