2017 Group Rates:
We offer field trips all season long for schools, summer camps, church groups, boy scouts, girl scouts, sports groups and any other children’s groups looking to have fun on the farm!
Three Seasons Of Fun:
Pet, cuddle and feed the largest sanctuary of endangered farm animals in North America. Explore, pretend and play in MooTown, USA, slide down the COW-A-Bunga Super Slide, cool of at Adventure Play and Spray, try our ALL NEW inflatable water slide. In the fall, pick your own apples and pumpkins.
Farm group adventures are for groups up to the chronological age limit of 9 and include a guided tour of the animal showcase, animal feeding & a Safari Hayride. Optional animal tours available weekdays & self guide tours anytime.
Groups are available up to the age of 9, and include a guided tour of the animal showcase, animal feeding & a Safari Hayride.
(Tours are not available on weekends or holidays)
Adult & Child Group Rates
|April 24 – June 16||12.95|
|June 17 – September 4||17.95|
|September 7 – October 29||12.95|
Adventure 2: Apple Pick Group Rates
Available: Mid September- last crop
Apple groups visits include a 1/2 hr guided visit of the orchard, 1/4 peck apple bag, and unlimited interactive fun on the farm.
(Groups are for children up to the chronological age limit of 9, guided tours are not available on weekends or holidays.)
Split & Combo Visits For Davis Mega Maze Also Available
Requirements for all Adventures
- All guests must complete waiver prior to arrival. (printable waiver below)
- Both Adventures are based on availability & require a 24hr advance reservation and a minimum 15 paying guests.
- One person is required to collect and make payment upon arrival for everyone in the group
including parents and siblings. We accept cash, check or charge.
- One working chaperone (18+) required for every 5 paying children and is admitted free
into the farm. Davis Farmland & Mega Maze are open weather permitting.
- Private outings are available. Asks for details.